Takedown Club will be using SignUp Genius to organize sign-ups for wrestling events. Please keep an eye out for upcoming email invitations & instructions about SignUp Genius.
In the meantime, please review the following events and plan when & where you might volunteer. SFHS will be hosting numerous events this season and will need LOTS of help!
Concessions for longer duals and tournaments will be broken down into shifts of approx 3 hours. Please know that we will have people standing by to fill in so that you will not miss your wrestler’s matches when working in the concession stand!
The following events will be held at SFHS and will require volunteers:
- Thurs, Jan 8, 6pm: PCN Dual, HS & JH (concessions, set up & break down)
- Fri Jan 9, 9am – approx 3pm: *Riley Andrews JH-JV Tournament (concessions, table runners, score keepers, hospitality room helpers, set up & break down)
- Tues, Jan 13, 5pm: Varsity 3 Dog Night Tri-Duals -SFHS v EMHS v ENHS, HS & JH (concessions, set up & break down)
- Thurs, Jan 22, 6pm: MWC District Dual, HS & JH (concessions, set up & break down)
- Mon, Jan 26, 5pm: Edmond JV Festival, HS & JH (concessions, score keepers, set up & break down)
- Thurs, Feb 5, 6pm: Yukon Dual, HS (concessions, set up & break down)
- Tues, Feb 10, 6pm: Ponca City Dual, HS (concessions, set up & break down)
*Please note – The Riley Andrews JH-JV Tourney is a 1 day tournament that SFHS Wrestling hosts each year. We will need as many parents as possible to help. High School & JH-Varsity wrestlers are required to attend and help.